Sri Lankan links

Friday 24 August 2007

2 STF troopers injured in Kangchikudichchaa'ru mine explosion

Two troops of the Sri Lanka Task Force (STF) unit infiltrating into Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) held territory in Kangchikudichchaa'ru area in Ampaa'rai district Wednesday evening, were seriously injured when a pressure mine exploded and were admitted to the Ampaa'rai District Hospital, Ampaa'rai police said.

The injured troopers were identified as M. I. P. Rosantha, 36 and Wickremaraichi, 32.

Rosantha's leg has been amputated, hospital sources said.

Sri Lanka Armed Forces are continuing their offensive into LTTE held areas in Ampaa'rai district.

1 comment:

Linasolopoesie said...

HELLO.
They are found to me in yours blog for case.
Me dispiace only that I do not know the language for being able to read yours written, because I a lot the reading. But they are equally happy for being here and for leaving my salutes you. Mine blog and of sun poetries if you have a poetico mind and you want to visit it of I would be happy… I WAITED FOR to YOU? THANKS
LINA

stat